As part of the Electrolux Professional team, one day is never the same as the next. But what drives us every day is our mission to make our customers´ work-life easier, more profitable – and truly sustainable. Becoming their OnE trusted partner, managing their complete operations. Understanding their daily journey – and making it a winning one – whether they run a hotel, restaurant, laundry or café. Acting truly sustainable means going beyond products; connecting users with intelligence, humans with technology and innovative thinkers with relevant business models. And providing the most inclusive service offering with expertise, state-of-the-art interfaces and the best people network. Together with you, we will grow and create sustainable experiences for people and the world around us, in food, beverage and laundry.
We are looking for a Risk Manager for placing and managing the group insurance programs, as well as related claims and to be responsible for the Enterprise Risk Management program. You will advise on various types of risks (strategic, operational and financial) identifying potential threats and creating plans to prevent and mitigate problems. As Risk Manager, you will also manage the Group´s loss prevention initiatives, including asurvey program, loss prevention support to operations, and special projects for the Group´s management. You will be based in Stockholm and report to the Head of Legal.
Your main responsibilities include
• placing and managing Group insurance programs like Property Damage Business Interruption, General & Product liability, Cargo, Business Travel and Financial lines among others.
• manage claims related to the group insurance policies
• negotiate terms for insurance consultancy services with external suppliers
• internal administration of the insurance programs such as allocation of costs, handling of certificates and training of the organization in insurance matters
• facilitate and support the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) activities for the organization
• risk assessments, which involves identifying risks as well as analyzing, and evaluating the risks affecting the business
• securing that product safety matters are properly managed and reported
• risk reporting in an appropriate way for different audiences, for example to senior management so they understand the most significant risks, to business area managers to ensure they are aware of risks relevant to their parts of the business and to increase their accountability for individual risks
• providing support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organization.
• maintain, improve, develop and communicate the loss prevention guidelines
• maintain and improve
• negotiate terms with external suppliers
Who are you?
• Master´s degree in Finance, Management, Economics, Legal or Accounting.
• Profound knowledge of insurance coverage and insurance underwriting processes.
• Risk Management experience.
• Efficient and good and managing your own time
• Excellent IT skills
• Language skills: t Profieciency in written and spoken English and Swedish is required
In this role, you should be highly perceptive and methodical. You will work with the various business areas and functions and can communicate effectively and present your plans in a convincing way.
Contact and Application
In this recruitment process, Electrolux Professionall is supported by Jurek Rekrytering & Bemanning. Interviews will be carried out as applications are received so please apply as soon as possible via www.jurek.se. Please note that we do not accept applications by mail. For any questions, please contact recruitment consultant Malin Sjöström by email at email@example.com
About Electrolux Professional
Electrolux Professional has existed as a stand-alone company since March 23rd, 2020, when it was spun off from the Electrolux group and separately listed at Nasdaq Stockholm.
Electrolux Professional is one of the leading global providers of food service, beverage and laundry for professional users. Our innovative products and worldwide service network make our customers´ work-life easier, more profitable – and truly sustainable every day. Our solutions and products are manufactured in 12 plants in seven countries and sold in over 110 countries. In 2020, Electrolux Professional had global sales of SEK 7,3bn and approximately 3,500 employees. Electrolux Professional´s B-shares are listed at Nasdaq Stockholm. For more information, visit www.electroluxprofessional.com