Are you looking for an international and prosperous organization where there is opportunity for personal development? Are you able to communicate and deal with danish customers? Would you like to work operationally with administration, while simultaneously working with strategic responsibilities? We are now looking for an Assisting Teamleader (ATL) to DLL in Copenhagen, Stockholm or Gothenburg.
DLL is a global financial solutions company. We are represented in four Nordic countries: Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland. For us, financing concerns more than merely loaning money – it is a matter of solutions that create value and promote our partners’ and end customers’ growth and ambitions. DLL supplies unique and integrated financing solutions that are adapted to the equipment’s life cycle. We are shaping the future by making lasting progress – both financially and socially. At DLL we believe in genuine cooperation with customers and partners – the type of cooperation that is based on mutual trust rather than only on numbers. For us, cooperation involves recognizing what is truly important.
In the service as ATL, you work in a shared role, mostly operationally but also strategically together with the Nordic Customer Service Desk Manager. Operationally, you are part of the customer service team that works for the entire Nordic market, while you work for the Danish market primarily. At customer service, you receive incoming calls, emails and work administratively with matters such as contract transfers, questions about contracts and invoices, updating the customer picture, reviewing agreements and much more. Strategically, you will work with process improvement, coaching, follow-up of statistics and other projects in customer service. Since this is a new role, we cannot ensure the distribution, and it can vary at work peaks, but the basic idea is that the work will be 70% operational and 30% strategic.
– Former experience in customer service and/or administrative work, experience with both front- and back office is an advantage.
– Knowledge in working with different systems, preferably previous experience of handling large amounts of data in different systems
– Your work is structured and can handle a high pace
– You are fluent in Danish and English, other Nordic languages are a big plus
– Experience of working with contracts, leasing or financing is an advantage
– Experience from team leader responsibilities, preferably within customer service, or other personnel responsibility is considered meriting.
To fit in with DLL, we also value your personal qualities. We believe that you are a committed employee who can see yourself in this position long term. As it is a new role for an international company that is undergoing change, we expect flexibility and that you are unpretentious in the face of this challenge.
We are offering:
DLL believes that their staff is the company’s biggest asset. As a valuable member of DLL, you contribute to an informal and professional atmosphere where everyone is encouraged to build their network throughout the organization. Collective expertise creates efficiency and customer focus, as well as the foremost partner in financial solutions! During the pandemic, most colleagues work from home, something you will also have the opportunity to do. We would prefer if you lived in the Stockholm area, but it is not a requirement. DLL are located on several sites, you can also work from the Gothenburg or Stockholm office.
All members of DLL can take part of:
– Two working days per year to volunteer for a local charity
– Health and wellness programs
– Career opportunities: online learning and development programs
– Collective agreements with attractive pension and insurance packages
Working hours: 08: 00-17: 00 weekdays, flexibility possible
Location: Copenhagen, Stockholm or Gothenburg
We are reviewing candidates ongoingly, send your application today! This is a recruitment directly to DLL, but we would appreciate if all questions are directed to Tom at The Wofi, 0762 135 006 or email@example.com.